New car ideas?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car ideas?

Had my MG for 4 year now but i feel i fancy some new wheels. I can honestly say though that this car has very little faultered and its been a very reliable little car. The body works starting to show its age though I don’t fancy forking out to get it all tidy'd up as thiers seems to be new rust bubbles appearing.

Around £2000
    Diesel
    Nice look
    Reasonable mileage

I would take a newer look MG (Facelift) in good condition but even a remap its around 130bhp (Which mine is). I would fancy something around 160+ bhp. I tried SDI's previously in mine and it just smoked a ton and the idling was horrid when slowing up so i dont want to go down that route again so sadly the MG idea i reckon wont happen

Ive been looking at a 2004/2005 model of the Seat Leon Cupra 1.9. See these are around the 170bhp mark after a map. Whats your opinion on this? I think thier really nice looking cars when you add a little extras to them.

Another is a Gold Tdi 2004/2005 model also? I do like these little cars and they have a rep for being reliable.

Can anyone recommend anything else?

Thanks.

It would be hard to pinpoint one vehicle for you in the allocated budget but there is whole range of vehicles out there in very good condition that you can afford. Ford has some great range in very reasonable condition that you might wana have a look at. There are a number of websites that you can go to and there you an have all the variety within your budget.
    Try looking for the ones nearby your vicinity since it will charge less cost for logistics.

Comment

have you checked the ford mustang models? if not your are really mising out. Kindly give mustang serious a chance and you will thank me forever.

Comment

have you checked the ford mustang models? if not your are really mising out. Kindly give mustang serious a chance and you will thank me forever.

Comment

if you are a male and a lover of them big cars a ranger would n't be bad okay? Go for ford ranger.

Comment

Working...
          X