9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Things You Should Always Have in Your Car

Today's new cars are better equipped than ever, with convenience, connectivity, and safety features that keep drivers safe on the road. Nonetheless, smart drivers know to hit the road prepared, regardless of how long the journey.

Consider picking these nine items up and stashing them in your glove box or trunk. They'll help you keep calm and carry on, no matter the situation.

Today's new cars are better equipped than ever, with convenience, connectivity, and safety features that keep drivers safe on the road. Nonetheless, smart drivers know to hit the road prepared, regardless...

Visit Sawgrass Ford for a variety of new 2016-2017 and used cars by Ford in the Sunrise area. Our Ford dealership, serving Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Pompano Beach and Miami, is ready to assist you!

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind. I have a portable battery charger that I can use also! It would come in handy to charge my cell.

Comment

Tire Inflator Kit

An increasing number of car manufacturers are ditching spare tires as a way to save weight and cost. But even if your vehicle has a spare tire, consider picking up a can of inflator and sealant which will quickly plug the offending hole and restore pressure. Provided the puncture hasn't compromised the sidewalls, a tire repair kit can save you the hassle of changing a flat on the side of the road, getting you on your way sooner.

Comment

This article is good and does mention all the necessary things that one should have in a car for a better experience and journey. I believe that while you should make your journey more and more comfortable by packing all the necessary stuff inside the car, it is to be remembered that the things should be maintained as well.
          Also they missed the spare tyre which instrumental to having a tension free journey. The spare one has saved my time and life on numerous occasions and instead of having all the monitoring gadgets, it is better to get your hands on the spare tyre, the real life saver.

Comment

Yes exactly nice list. i will also like to add a thing to your list of 9 must have things in a car. That will be a Fire extinguisher .
            It is very important for everyones safety please.

Comment

Thanks, I used to ignore the first aid kit, thinking it is not very important. However, I have come to learn about it now so I will always ensure I have it in my car. Great insight.

Comment

Great list you have there but due to the recent surge in car theft i will like to add just one thing in a car and that should be a car tracking device.

Comment

Awesome list. I will like to add car cover to the list. This helps prevent too much sun from cracking the windscreen.

Comment

Working...
                  X